COVID-19 UPDATE: IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALL OUR EYE CARE SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
• We have social distancing measures in place and our team are using personal protective equipment.
• Anyone attending our practice is asked to wear a face mask or face covering, unless you are exempt. If you do not wear a face mask, we may still ask you to wear a face mask when you are in our testing room to complete your eye exam, therefore please bring a face mask or face covering with you.
• Do not attend our practice if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are self-isolating or if anyone you live with has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
• We have a protocol in place for those wanting to choose new glasses and sunglasses with thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day. We also have hand sanitiser available at the practice for you to use.
• To enable us to manage the numbers of people in the practice at any one time, we recommend that you please book in for an appointment for choosing glasses, repairs and spectacle adjustments. If you attend without making an appointment we may not be able to see you.
• If you need any help or advice or if you want to make an appointment please telephone us on 028 4066 9955.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Keeping things clean...
We will be cleaning our surfaces more than usual. When you try frames on, instead of putting them back on the shelf, we will pop them in our UVC cleaner to sanitise them so they are clean and ready for the next person to try on. We are also extending testing time to ensure we can deep clean in readiness for the next patient. We will also complete a deep clean of all key areas of the practice at the end of each day.